Advanced GDS/CRS Training
Learn the advanced fundamentals for pricing journeys, how to interpret constructed fares, and how to decode electronic ticket data so you can provide your customers with the best service possible.
With the abundance and complexity of today’s fare options, your clients expect you to provide a service that is accurate, faster and more affordable than the competition. This course teaches the language of fare construction and fare rules so you can provide your customers with the best advice and the lowest fare for their air itinerary and needs.
You will develop new skills through practical exercises and with the support of reference materials to become the travel professional your customers trust.
John Adebunmi, Instructor
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify the parts of a journey
- Match cities and countries with IATA Traffic Conference areas and sub-areas
- Identify the global indicator for the routing flown
- Quote specified routing fares and select the best fares
- Price one way, round, and circle trips using normal fares
- Interpret electronic ticket (e-ticket) data elements
- Collect applicable taxes, fees, and charges
- Calculate child and infant fares
itineraries and use various GDS to issue and re-issue tickets for manually-priced reservations
We do require some prerequisites as below:
- O Level Certificates (Any of SSCE, NECO) or a First Degree Certificates (Either a BSc or an HND)
- At least 6 Months’ Travel Trade Experience.
- Basic computer knowledge is required
THIS COURSE IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Airline call center, reservation and ticket agents
- Travel agents
- Airline tariff and pricing analysts
- Interline billing auditors and revenue accountants
Sorry no post found.
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer