Customer Service Specialist (CSS) Program
The programme is open to those seeking to pursue a career in customer service and those already in the service industry. Also for organizations looking to upscale their staff with new innovation in addressing customer service experience.
The training/workshop is designed to help develop a mindset dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service to both external and internal customers. A by-product of this customer service training program is that it helps build employee loyalty and a better working environment.
This course will teach you how to drive outstanding customer service with the winning combination of knowledge, skills and attitude.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should:
- Have enhanced job seekers’ profile in the employment market
- Be able to relate with customers on a more professional level by possessing better communication skills
- Ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied
- Promote this idea throughout the company they work for and find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve
- Participants will learn how to handle difficult customers and situations confidently, maximize each customer contact, and develop loyalty services and handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
Course Content/Key Topics
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Team Building & Management
- Technology & Customer Service
- Practical Telephone Etiquettes
- Communication Skills/Customer contact technicalities
- Managing difficult customers and their complaint
- Exceeding Customers expectations
- Selling in a competitive environment
- Customer Recovery Skills
- Managing Work Stress
For Whom/Who should attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- Graduates or Students who desire a career as Customer Service Executive.
- Public Relations & Sales Support Personnel.
- Protocol and Corporate Services Personnel.
- Ticketing/Reservation Officer, Check-in, baggage handlers & Call Centre Staffs
- Meet and greet personnel of large organization
- Airport General Operations Personnel
Participants must possess the following:
- either of SSCE, NECO, NCE, OND, HND, BSc, MSC
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- Good communication skill
Course Fee : NGN 50,000
Includes (Tuition, Training Materials, Tea Break & Lunch, Certificate)
Start Date: 07-08 August 2023
Method: Physical Class
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 09am – 04pm daily
Location: Lagos Campus
Start Date: 12 & 19 August 2023
Method: Virtual Class
Duration: 2 days (2 Saturdays)
Time: 12pm – 04pm daily
Dr Oludayo Taiwo Gideon
Mr Akinkunmi Awotundun
Mrs Ameena Lolu-Hassan
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer