Customer Service Specialist (CSS) Program
The programme is open to those seeking to pursue a career in customer service and those already in the service industry. Also for organizations looking to upscale their staff with new innovation in addressing customer service experience.
The training/workshop is designed to help develop a mindset dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service to both external and internal customers. A by-product of this customer service training program is that it helps build employee loyalty and a better working environment.
This course will teach you how to drive outstanding customer service with the winning combination of knowledge, skills and attitude.
Ameena Lolu-Hassan, Co-Moderator
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should:
- Have enhanced job seekers’ profile in the employment market
- Be able to relate with customers on a more professional level by possessing better communication skills
- Ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied
- Promote this idea throughout the company they work for and find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve
- Participants will learn how to handle difficult customers and situations confidently, maximize each customer contact, and develop loyalty services and handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
Course Content/Key Topics
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Team Building & Management
- Technology & Customer Service
- Practical Telephone Etiquettes
- Communication Skills/Customer contact technicalities
- Managing difficult customers and their complaint
- Exceeding Customers expectations
- Selling in a competitive environment
- Customer Recovery Skills
- Managing Work Stress
For Whom/Who should attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- Graduates or Students who desire a career as Customer Service Executive.
- Public Relations & Sales Support Personnel.
- Protocol and Corporate Services Personnel.
- Ticketing/Reservation Officer, Check-in, baggage handlers & Call Centre Staffs
- Meet and greet personnel of large organization
- Airport General Operations Personnel
There are really no prerequisites to participate in this training.
Course Fee : NGN 40,000
Includes (Tuition, Training Materials, Tea Break & Lunch, Certificate)
Duration: 3 Days
Commencement: February, April, August & November every year
Time: 09:00 am – 04:00 pm Daily
Weekday & Weekend Classes available
Sorry no post found.
Mr Arinze Adigwe
Mr Taiwo Oludayo
Mrs Ameena Lolu-Hassan
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer