Diploma in Hospitality Management takes you through the essential principles, concepts and skills required in the hospitality sector. The course begins by introducing you to the nature of hospitality, such as the relationship between the hospitality sector and tourism, the various types of accommodation and the different types of hotel guests and their requests.
You will also learn about hotel management and the organization of hotel departments and their functions.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
Here are some of the core concepts you’ll encounter upon completion of studying hotel/hospitality management:
- Management basics
- Service industry principles
- Hospitality cash management
- Regulatory standards for hotels
This course do require some prerequisites as below:
- Candidate must be 18 year or above
- Minimum of O Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO) 4 Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
- Candidates with higher qualification such as NCE/OND/HND/BSC will be of added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duration: 3 months (12 weeks)
Commencement: March, June, September & December 2017
Miss Abisoye Lawal
Mr. Taiwo Oludayo
Miss Betty Kanu
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer