Basic Flight Dispatcher
As a Flight Dispatcher – You are a true gem of an airline.
Working as a flight dispatcher you will prepare and manage the flight plan, calculate the required fuel quantity, check the weather forecast and wind direction, aircraft technical condition, staff requirements and more.
Participants will be fully equipped with all the latest and standard in an airline’s Operations Control Centre, making decisions and sharing responsibility with an airline captain regarding daily flight operations; you will be the “captain on the ground.” Part of your duties include planning flights based on weather, aircraft maintenance, airport navigational facilities, Notices to Airmen, alternate airports, etc.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
After completing the course, you will be benefited with the knowledge & skills to:
Participants will learn:
- Workflow processes and protocols of an international Airline Operations Center (AOC).
- Airline operations control fundamentals and ops control indoc training.
- Basic theory of commercial aviation dispatch procedures and work rules.
- Adhere to all NCAA regulations as regards flight operations
- Develop strategies to manage threats, errors as well as minimize their consequences
- Proffer solutions on the challenges of the human-machine interface and related interpersonal activities and improve safety systems
- Improve Airline performance while decreasing your costs
- Plan, prevent and manage crew error & coordinate tasks inside the cockpit
- The process of making decisions in unusual situations
- Become an invaluable human asset in the operation of an airline
If you choose a career in Flight Dispathcing, you must posses the following:
- Candidate must be 23 years or above
- Must hold either O’LEVEL, NCE/OND/HND/BSC or above including 4 Credits in O’Levels in not more than two sittings including English and Mathematics
- Good communication skill is recommended
Duration: 3 months (12 weeks)
Commencement: March, June, September & December every year
Mr. Taiwo Oludayo
Mr. Michael Olorunnisola
Mr Akinkunmi Awotundun
- SMS and Email notification
- Hostel Facility Available
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Affordable course fee